- Our Host: Rebecca Harms, LegalShield Associate
- Chris Boehm, USA Mortgage
- Dianna Bridgins, BeeHive Promotions
- Randy Downs, JLJ Technology
- Neil Friedman, The SB Consulting Group
- Donna Gastreich, Complete Solutions
- Steve Hake, Miken Technologies
- Kyle Hallermann, KH Designs
- Karen Hammond, Karen L Hammond, CPA, PC
- Mike Hartong, Team National
- Robert Huck, AXIUS Financial
- Susan Jorens, Jorens Family Agency, LLC - Farmers Insurance
- Carol Kuebrich, The LTC Specialist
- Shawn Lewinski, St. Louis Bookkeepers
- Vic McCool, McCool Financial Group
- Bill McLellan, Prudential
- Andy Mehring, iConnect Media Group
- Gabriele Schwartz, Melaleuca Representative
- Shelly Seymore, CDKweb, Inc.
- Jordan Tobin, Tobin & Clark, Inc.
- Gill Wagner, Honest Selling and Yellow-Tie
|Coffee & Handshakes Business-Networking Before Hours
||Rebecca Harms, Independant LegalShield Associate
||11/22/2011 -- Tuesday, November 22
||7:30 to 9 a.m.
||City of St. Charles Police Department
1781 Zumbehl Rd.
St. Charles, MO 63303
||Contact Rebecca Harms at 314-971-2368.
As Thanksgiving Day quickly approaches, Rebecca Harms, a licensed independent agent of LegalShield, is inviting you to Coffee & Handshakes at the new St. Charles Police station.
Bring clients and friends to experience what Yellow-Tie and our police presence have to offer.